Welcome to the Worlde of a Fated Fey, one who walks the Shadows between the OtherSide and this Dreamland. This is the Book of Shadows of a hereditary and self-taught Magickal Woman; a Dreamer who possesseth the lineage of Fae, Wytch and Starr Blood. Interwoven together to make an ecclectic source of Magick and Chaos. To walk between the Worldes of the Starrs, the Hidden Realms, the Spirit Worlde and to also Live a human life...

Friday, August 1, 2014

What Lays Beneath and Inbetween }i{...


Here lies beneath 
With the shadows of a broken man
The last vestige of a modern compliance
For me, the road to endure I have found
Serenity and completeness instead
Morality mocked and bean-sidhe knocked
The eternal, life of the nocturnal
Be I alive, or be I dead?
I do not care, for I am whole
Once again.
By fingers and by thumbs
To this place I could never shun
A'dancing with swirls
A pattern had emerged
A doorway open
A worlde spent, left heaving and hoping
Fingers brisk, a chill sets in
How the skin burns from this feeling of cold
So very wonder full, so very olde
I do not want to let go
This time again, rest assured
Is why I walk through that door.
With faith in my hands and dirt on my feet
Worned out, tattered and tired I may be
Stretched and rung, this lonely song
Is what keeps me
With visions and might
To behold, tis such a beautyfull sight
It is so hard to leave, this empty ache
Closing the door gently behind me
I turn away, never a goodbye
My heart was left bloody, held in my hands.





No comments:

Post a Comment