Welcome to the Worlde of a Fated Fey, one who walks the Shadows between the OtherSide and this Dreamland. This is the Book of Shadows of a hereditary and self-taught Magickal Woman; a Dreamer who possesseth the lineage of Fae, Wytch and Starr Blood. Interwoven together to make an ecclectic source of Magick and Chaos. To walk between the Worldes of the Starrs, the Hidden Realms, the Spirit Worlde and to also Live a human life...

Monday, August 18, 2014

No Reason, No Rhyme, No Time }i{...


A step in time
No reason, no rhyme
Second guessed but forever blessed
The fated decline
Frustrated and petulant
Beyond all means
Gifted and by my very own choice
The answer is the lesson
It has no reason
It has no rhyme
My twisted and fated decline
What I know, I surely owe
That I do, why I shall maybe never know
Which I choose, shadows of blue
Vision impaired, I see in red
No longer alive, I feel I am dead
I can no longer stand my very own head.
Dreams come, remnants always remain
I see these faces, I hear these wordes
My dreams are better though
Whilst I am awake
Tis the sleepers choice to awaken
An inbetween realm
Of neither here nor theyr
A spidered web of the veils unbroken
But I have found amongst the weave
Of this tangled mess
All these woven lines, meet and connect. 
I have chosen, I have made my choice
I found a path to reconnect
Dreams and longings
The alive and the dead
Are all but one and the same
For tis our soul although it sleeps
It never, ever forgets
Here, I found my nevermore
Knock, knock, knocking at my Door.

No comments:

Post a Comment